We are always keen to hear from talented freelancers with relevant experience.
Click the ‘apply online’ link & complete our general application form so we can keep you in mind if opportunities arise.
- Assists project team with design concepts and development.
- Assists with creation and delivering of concepts and presentations
- Attends design team meetings and reviews.
- Attends on-site reviews.
- Maintains notes and photos from job site visits and creates follow-up reports.
- Establishes and maintains excellent client and supplier relationships.
- Creates work using Vectorworks, Adobe Packages, Microsoft Office and SketchUp.
- Offers input to creative meetings and promotes the sharing of ideas.
- Delivers neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules.
- Contributes to design concepts, design development and materials
- Ability to make and implement design decisions where appropriate.
- Keeps senior team informed of design progress.
- Ability to set and track the designs according to budget.
- Set key dates alongside the Senior/ Project Designer for the issue of RIBA Stage information.
- Ensures changes are communicated within the team.
- Works to tight deadlines on multiple tasks.
- Takes an active role in all stages of design projects
- Seeks ownership of smaller jobs/pieces of work